Hello! We’re Real HQ and we’re six years old. Since 2010, we’ve grown to over 40 people and significantly expanded our customer base. We have an office in Austin, TX but also have a remote team that’s spread across the United States—and we’re looking for an Accounts Admin to work with us on a temporary, contract basis.
You’ll help us match home buyers and sellers with a top real estate agent in their area by learning about their unique real estate needs and, based on that information, finding the best agent match for their situation. You’ll be making calls and conducting matches throughout your day, so you must be comfortable with speaking on the phone and working in a task-based environment. We communicate via Slack and Basecamp so you should also be confident in your ability to write clear, effective, and personal messages.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re flexible on background and experience, and are looking for someone who can relate to the following:
- You’re organized and orderly in your work.
- You’re driven and work hard, but you also like to have fun.
- You can adapt easily as projects evolve.
- You’re good at prioritizing tasks while remaining flexible to changes that occur from the day-to-day work. You also have the ability to re-prioritize and respond to requests thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- You communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in the written form, and always maintain a friendly communication style.
- Nice-to-have: You’re fluent in the Spanish language.
This project pays $18 / hour. Your job will be on a temporary basis and around 30 hours per week. You can live and work from anywhere in the United States—all you need is a laptop and Internet connection. We’re looking for someone with open availability during the following timeframes (all noted in Central time):
Saturday and Sunday:
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Weekdays: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Are You With Us?
Send an email to [email protected]. and in the subject line, let us know where you found this position. Finally, answer the question, “What’s your favorite blog and why?” We aren’t going to dictate the format of your application beyond that, so be thoughtful and creative.