Hello! We’re Real HQ and we’re five years old. Since 2010, we’ve grown to 40 employees and significantly expanded our customer base. We have an office in Austin, TX but also have a remote team that’s spread across the United States. We’re looking for someone to join our team on a contract basis.
Your main job will be to help us identify top agents and broker teams to work with our real estate referral service, Agent Pronto. You’ll research and gather information regarding their company, individual specialties, transaction history, etc. and help us find the best contact information for them. You’ll also work closely with our Accounts team to determine our future research needs. Our team communicates via Slack and Basecamp so you should be confident in your ability to write clear, effective, and personal messages.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re flexible on background and experience, but we’re big on attitude, personality, and smarts. You’re probably a good candidate if the following resonates with you:
- You like to write and are good at it.
- You’re organized and orderly in your work.
- You’re driven and work hard, but you also like to have fun.
- You’re flexible and adapt easily as projects evolve.
- You’re good at prioritizing daily tasks while remaining flexible to changes that occur from the day-to-day work. You also have the ability to re-prioritize and respond to requests thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- You communicate clearly and effectively both over the phone and in the written form, and always maintain a friendly communication style.
This position pays $15 / hour. Your job will be on a temporary, contract basis and around 30 hours per week. You can live and work from anywhere—all you need is a laptop, phone, and internet connection. We’re looking for someone who can work during business hours (10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST) and is available ASAP.
Are You With Us?
To learn more or to apply, send an email to [email protected]. In the subject line, include the word “research” and let us know where you found this position. Finally, answer the question, “How would you become a licensed real estate broker in Texas?” We aren’t going to dictate the format of your application beyond that, so be thoughtful and creative.